EOP: Helpful Application Information
We know that the process of applying to the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) can seem daunting. Here are some useful tips to help ease the process.
- Check your status online at least two times per week.
- A status that was "complete and ready for review" more than likely could change to "incomplete" if we determine that additional documentation is needed.
- If you are uncertain about the information requested, please contact our Office.
- In order for a final decision to be made on your application, you must submit ALL requested information*.
- Examples of requests include:
- Test scores;
- Parent 1040 (federal tax return) with signature on the second page;
- Parent copy of all W-2s;
- Copy of all 1099s;
- Copy of Schedule C.
- Documents can be faxed to our Office; they will be used to process your application.
- The name of the applicant should be written on ALL documents that are being submitted to our Office.
- Our office MUST receive a copy of your FAFSA in order to begin your financial review.
- It is also important to release your information to The College at Brockport.
For questions regarding the process, feel free to contact Michael Brown, our EOP Coordinator in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, or call our Office at (585) 395-2751. You may also contact the EOP Office with any questions you have regarding the program.