Parents of Admitted Students
Congratulations on your student's acceptance to The College at Brockport. We are excited to welcome you to the Brockport family!
Next steps for Admitted Students
- Pay the tuition and housing deposits as soon as possible, but no later than May 1. This will secure your student's spot in the freshman class. Deposits received after May 1 will be processed on a space available basis.
- Be sure you have all your financial aid documents submitted. Contact our Financial Aid Office if you have questions or need assistance.
- Register to attend an Accepted Student Open House, which is a great opportunity to meet other accepted students (and their parents) and get all your questions answered. We will also offer presentations regarding residential life, dining services, campus life and other important student services.
- Schedule an Overnight Visitation if you're student is still trying to decide. Through our Overnight Visitation Program, accepted students are able to stay on campus with a current student, attend classes and eat in the dining halls to get a sense of what Brockport is really like.
- Refer to Brockport Bound, our everything guide for incoming students. It includes everything that students need to know or complete before arriving on campus in the Fall, including information about housing, financial aid, scholarships and more.
- Join the Parents of Brockport Students Facebook group to meet other parents and get important updates from us.