Motivated students can access a range of opportunities to hone their research and communications skills, nurture their cross-cultural awareness, and explore the discipline as a potential career.
Independent Study and Directed Senior Honors Thesis Projects
- Department faculty work closely with students on research projects of mutual interest for independent study credit. Excelling students have the opportunity to pursue a senior honors project under faculty supervision. Please contact any of the Department faculty for more information.
- Museum Internship Program at the Emily L. Knapp Museum of Brockport History
- Students work in varying projects of museology, including curation, registration, conservation, interpretation, exhibition, and museum management. Please contact Dr. Keating or Dr. Ramsay for more information
- Both in and outside the classroom, our majors are putting their "book" skills into practice.
- Every year Anthropology majors and minors present original works of analysis or research at this annual event.
To return to the "Undergraduate Programs" page, click here.
Last Updated 9/17/14