Motivated students can access a range of opportunities to hone their research and communications skills, nurture their cross-cultural awareness, and explore the discipline as a potential career.
Archaeological Fieldschool in Petra, Jordan, summer 2013 season
- Registration for the 2013 field school will be opening soon! More information about the fieldschool will be posted shortly. Please contact Dr. Jennifer Ramsay for more details. Check out student comments and pictures from past fieldschools here!
Independent Study and Directed Senior Honors Thesis Projects
- Department faculty work closely with students on research projects of mutual interest for independent study credit. Excelling students have the opportunity to pursue a senior honors project under faculty supervision. Please contact any of the Department faculty for more information.
- Museum Internship Program at the Emily L. Knapp Museum of Brockport History
- Students work in varying projects of museology, including curation, registration, conservation, interpretation, exhibition, and museum management. Please contact Dr. Keating or Dr. Ramsay for more information
- Both in and outside the classroom, our majors are putting their "book" skills into practice.
- Every year Anthropology majors and minors present original works of analysis or research at this annual event.
To return to the "Undergraduate Programs" page, click here.
Last Updated 9/11/12