We are so excited for you to start your journey at Brockport!
But before you arrive in January, there are some things you need to do.
Below is a list of requirements, deadlines and important information you need to review and respond to prior to the start of your first semester.
Tuition and housing deposits should be submitted once you decide to attend The College at Brockport. Submitting your deposit early will hold your spot in the first-year class and will also enable you to indicate a housing preference, among other things.
If you have questions, contact Katie Buckley at email@example.com or call (585) 395-5397.
Once you officially submit your deposit for the fall semester be sure to complete the following checklists:
Things to do now:
Housing information is emailed to students who plan to live on campus and have paid the advanced housing deposit. Students are encouraged to complete the Online Housing Application by January 5th for best consideration of their preferences. The application is available now!
- Be sure to select a Meal Plan that best suits your needs.
- Initiate/complete the financial aid application process
- Complete scholarship applications (if applicable).
- Complete the Course Preference Survey when you receive it in the mail. This is to help advisement and registration make the best choices when creating your sping class schedule. More instructions on how to complete this can be found here.
Throughout the Fall: October-November:
- Log into Web Banner to learn about your financial aid package.
- Log into Webmail.
- Log into ANGEL.
- Provide immunization records & health insurance information.
- Provide Medical Form (required for student athletes, recommended for all students).
- Forward official transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Final high school transcripts, AP score reports and college transcripts for classes taken during high school are due for all incoming freshmen
Before you arrive in January:
**You will have the opportunity to do this at Spring Orientation on January 24th in the Union Ballroom from 8:30am-1pm. Lunch will be provided.
Get more Information:
Brockport Bound is sponsored by The Office of Student Retention
Last Updated 1/22/15