Office of Student Accounts
The amount of tuition refund will depend upon the adjusted tuition charges
in combination with payments made.
Calculation of Tuition Charges for Tuition Refunds can be found at the Registration and Records Homepage.
- The following fees are not refundable: A Gift for the Fund for Brockport, College, Transportation and the Payment Plan service charge.
- Students adding and dropping courses during tuition liability periods will
incur tuition charges for both the courses dropped and new courses added.
- Students will incur tuition liability for all courses registered for during
tuition liability periods.
- Matriculated students tuition charges are limited by the full time rate
by status as resident versus non-resident and status as undergraduate versus
- Non-matriculated students are charged by the level of the courses taken,
either undergraduate or graduate.
- Non-matriculated graduate students are charged tuition according to the
level (undergraduate or graduate) of the courses, which they are taking. However,
at 12 credit hours, the minimum amount, which may be charged, is the full
time undergraduate rate. Students taking 12 or more credit hours must be charged
according to the combination of the undergraduate and graduate rates for the
courses they are taking. The minimum charge would be the full time undergraduate
rate and the maximum charge would be the full time graduate rate.
Click here for the current Tuition and Fee Schedule.
Special Session courses (summer, winter) are subject to a different liability
schedule. Contact the Office of Registration and Records for details.
Page last updated February 18th, 2013.