Office of Student Accounts and Accounting
How to Accept and/or Decline Offered Financial Aid Awards
Once a financial aid award package has been established for you by the Financial
Aid Office, you must accept and/or decline the offered award online.
this electronic transaction:
- Access www.brockport.edu
- Click on the Quick Links option located at the top right of the homepage
- Select Web Banner
- Enter your Brockport User ID and PIN
- Select the Financial Aid tab at the top of the screen
- Select My Award Information
- Click on Accept Award Offer by Aid Year
- Click on the drop down box and select aid year
- Click on the drop down box located under Accept/Decline/Decide Later
column. Accept or decline the offered award. To accept partial award amounts,
click Accept and type in the amount you wish to receive.
- Click on Submit Decision button
This process must be completed each academic year or when changes have been
made to your financial aid package. If you have questions regarding either the acceptance process or your award, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (585) 395-2501.
Page last updated April 30th, 2015.