Photo: Photo Not Available
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- DBA 2013 Accounting
Boston University School of Management
- MBA 2007 English Master of Business Administration & Business Administration
National Taiwan University College of Management
- BS 2005 Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Valuation of Intangible Assets
- Incentives for Innovation
- Incentives for Corporate Social Responsibility
Awards and Distinctions:
- Boston University School of Management Research Travel Grant Award: 2007 and 2012.
- Boston University School of Management Doctoral Fellowship: 2007-2011.
- Graduate Scholarship and Fellowship, National Taiwan University: 2005-2007.
- Outstanding Academic Scholarship, National Chenchi University: 2002-2004.
- "Study of the Influence of Bank Loan to GDP and Market Interest Rate in Taiwan," Asia Pacific Review of Social Science and Technology 4 (September 2004): 49-67.
office phone: (585) 395-5514
office location: 50 Hartwell Hall
Last Updated 2/19/14