Title: Assistant Professor
- Principles of Finance
- Short Term Financial Management
- PhD 2008 Finance, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- MA 1993 Business Administration, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- BA 1988 Indian Institute of Tech (IIT), New Delhi, Inida
- Corporate Finance, Investments, and Financial Derivatives (Asset Pricing)
Awards and Distinctions:
- Graduate Student Assistantships. University of Central Florida, 2003 – 2008
- UCF Graduate Student Travel Award, 2007, 2008
- Graduate Student Assistantship; University of Arkansas, 1991 – 1993
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society; University of Arkansas, 1993
- Present Best Project Award, Indian Institute of Technology, 1988
- Roll of Honor; Indian Institute of Technology, 1988
- Tewari, M. 2013. "Division Buyout and Refinancing of Event Risk Covenant Bonds: Evidence from the Long-Term Stock Performance," International Business Research, Vol 6 (6), pp. 1-9.
- Tewari, M. and Ramanlal, P. 2012. "Effectiveness of Event Risk Covenants in High Yield Bonds: Evidence from Long-Run Stock Performance," The International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Vol 94, pp. 38-46.
- Tewari, M. and Ramanlal, P. 2010. "Is the put option in U.S. structured bonds good news for both bondholders and stockholders," The International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Vol 52, pp. 50-59.
office phone: (585) 395-5678
office location: 115C Hartwell Hall
Last Updated 1/29/14