Skip Navigation

Notify Payroll of Work-Study to Temporary Service

This form is used only to notify Payroll when a current student employee is exhausting Work-Study, and needs to be moved to your Temporary Service Payroll. It is not to be used when first hiring a TS or WS student, and cannot be used for summer hires, even if they are continuing employees.

For an indication of applicable deadlines and payroll dates, go to the Payroll Calendar.

Department Name

Supervisor Name

Name of Student

Banner ID#

Exact Starting Date on TS Use 00/00/00 format

WS exhausted; move to TS (student must be already hired and authorized on WS and must have exhausted entire WS award).

Pay Rate

Temporary Service Account #

The student had WS Direct Deposit and wants this to continue on Temporary Service


A copy of this is not kept in your email "Sent" file. Please print a copy of this form before hitting the "send" button so you have a record of this transaction. You should also attach a printed copy to the student's timesheet when they exhaust work-study. This will ensure a smooth transition to your temporary service account.