Did you miss an event that you really wanted to attend? Do you think that it is too late to take advantage of the opportunity? We have great news! Most CELT events are recorded and available online. Choose the academic year, then click on the event name to watch.
- Learning Portfolios
- Student Research Resources & Faculty Collaboration
- Dialogue Education
- What You Should Know About Students with Disabilities
- Teaching with Case Studies
- Are My Politics Showing?
- Teaching & Researching the Local
- Department Chair Workshop with Dr. Walter Gmelch
- What to Do (and Not) the First Few Weeks of Classes
- Neuroscience & its Role in Your Classroom
- Teaching Globalization Across the Curriculum
- Getting Through Student Bottlenecks with "Decoding the Disciplines"
- From Disrespectful to Disruptive: Strategies for managing student behavior
- A Friendly Feud: Google Scholar versus library databases
- Using Multimedia Imagery to Engage Critical Thinking
- Error Correction & Instructor's Feedback
- Course Design for Significant Learning & Outcome Assessment
- Experiments in Student Engagement
Workshop: Nuts & Bolts of Online Teaching
12:30 pm - 1:45 pm
Workshop: Free ASL Class for Faculty/Staff
12:30 pm - 2 pm