Did you miss an event that you really wanted to attend? Do you think that it is too late to take advantage of the opportunity? We have great news! Most CELT events are recorded and available online. Choose the academic year, then click on the event name to watch.
- Time Management for Faculty
- Digital Commons @ Brockport
- Personal Learning Environments
- What You Need to Know About Students with Disabilities
- Writing to Learn: How to foster deep student engagement with course concepts
- Collaborative Online International Learning- Brockport & Novgorod, Russia
- Living Learning Communities
- Co-Teaching Interdisciplinary Courses
- Transformative Pedagogy Part 1 Part 2
- Nature & Extent of iPad Use Among Freshman Honors Students Part 1 Part 2
- Faculty-Staff/Student Engagement: When does it cross the line?
- Collaborative Learning Techniques
- Assessing Creative Student Work
- Early Warning System
- Thinking Styles Activity & Ted-Ed Lessons
- Brain-based Learning & Preparing Students
- Service Learning
- 21st Century Information & Research
- What You Need to Know About Advising
- Study Abroad
- Results of Faculty Survey of Student Engagement
- 3D Technology @ Brockport
- Helping Students Transistion to Careers: Resumes & Social Media Advice
- What is the Future of MOOC's?
- Hybrid Teaching & Learning: An E-Poster Session
- Instructional Technology Faculty Panel
- Classroom Action Research Projects on Metacognition & Arts Integration
Workshop: CELT Book Club - Ellenberg's "How Not to Be Wrong"
10:10 am - 11 am