Skip Navigation

Brockport / Teacher Certification / FAQs / Certification in Other States

FAQs - Certification in Other States

  1. Where do I get information on becoming certified in another state?  

  2. I have applied for an out of state teaching certificate. I completed my education studies at Brockport. My out of state certification application asks that I have Brockport complete a verification form as part of that process. Who do I send that form to? Please view Certification in Other States for more information on the verification form process.

    (back to FAQs)

Last Updated 9/19/12


No events found for the next month.