M.P.A., SUNY College at Brockport
B.S., Communication, SUNY College at Brockport
|Area(s) of Specialty:
Radio Broadcasting and Sales/Marketing
Rochester Americans: The First 50 Years, AuthorHouse, 2008
- Freelance sportswriter for Suburban News, Western NY Hockey and NYS Hockey
- Article "Motivating and Training A Volunteer Staff" published in Fall 1993, College Broadcaster magazine (National Association of College Broadcasters)
- Article "Sports: Not Just A Game, A Production" published in Fall 1994, College Broadcaster magazine (National Association of College Broadcasters)
- One of three respondents printed in May 25, 1998 "Programming Forum" in Radio Ink
- Letter to the editor printed regarding professionals training students in March 2, 1998 Radio Ink
- Received Outstainding Service Award from College Broadcasters, Inc. (CBI) in October 2013.
- Awarded 2001 Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Professional Service in May 2002.
- Awarded second place in Radio Promotion in 2002, International Broadcast Educators Association Festival of Film, Video and Media Arts.
- President of College Broadcasters, Inc. (CBI) for two terms (Oct. 2001-2003, August 2007-Nov. 2010). Past President, Dec. 2010-present.
- Coordinator of CBI National Student Production Awards (2002-2012)
- Runner-up for Faculty Advisor of the Year in 6th annual National Student Radio & TV Programming Awards sponsored by the National Association of College Broadcasters in October, 1996
||WBSU 89.1 The Point
Seymour College Union