Article VI: Standing Committees of the Senate
Section J: Committee on the Undergraduate Curriculum and Policies
- Membership: At least one-half (1/2) the membership of this Committee shall be teaching faculty. This Committee shall be chaired by a teaching faculty member.
- Purpose: This Committee shall act for the Senate in the continuing study and review of all phases of the undergraduate curriculum and related academic policies, except for the General Education Program. Specifically, this Committee shall make recommendations to the Senate on such concerns as:
- Approval and revision of undergraduate programs
- Removal of undergraduate programs
- Criteria for granting baccalaureate degrees.