Tickets are required for all guests (including children two years and older) attending the morning or afternoon undergraduate Commencement ceremonies.
How to Claim Guest Tickets
- Submit the online Application for Graduation no later than April 8.
Log on to the ticketing website to claim your tickets between April 18 and May 8. (The link will be provided here and on the Commencement home page.)
If you do not submit the form by the deadline, you will not receive tickets for your guests and your name will not appear in the program.
If you need additional tickets, log on to the ticketing website beginning May 10 at 4 pm.
Each student can claim up to five guest tickets.
- Use your Brockport student NetID and password to log in.
- Any tickets not claimed by midnight on Sunday, May 8, will be donated to the unclaimed ticket pool automatically and you will no longer have access to them.
Print the tickets to give to your guests, or email the PDFs to your guests so they can print and bring them to the ceremony.
- A limited amount of additional tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Availability is based on the amount of unclaimed/donated tickets.
Remind your guests to bring their printed tickets to the ceremony. All guests must have a ticket to enter the House of Fields.
You must print your tickets prior to arriving at the SERC House of Fields. Tickets will not be printed at the door.
- Access and manage your tickets by clicking on the "My Tickets" tab.
Duplicate tickets will not be accepted. Each ticket is unique and cannot be scanned twice.
- Guests without tickets can watch the ceremony live on a large screen in the Jim and John Vlogianitis Gymnasium in Tuttle North.
- The ceremony will be streamed live on the College’s website, so your friends and family can watch you walk across the stage from just about anywhere.
Last Updated 10/13/15