Department of Education and Human Development
Graduate Student Forms and Other Information
- This form may be used to apply to the Collaborative Internship Master's Program. Submission of this application is required at the time of program application.
- This form may be used to substitute a course on the plan of study.
Credit Overload Form
- This form may be used to request registration in excess of 12 credits.
- This form may be used to request an extension to the five-year time limit for program completion.
Leave of Absence
- This form may be used to request a Leave of Absence from the program. A Leave of Absence essentially "stops the clock" on the five-year time limit for program completion.
- This form may be used to request a change of program from one program to another within the Department of Education and Human Development. If you are seeking to move to a program outside of EHD, contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Request to Change Advisor
This form may be used to request a change of program or project/thesis advisor. Follow the directions on the form and submit this form to your current advisor. All requests for change of advisor will go through the Department's Graduate Committee.
- This form is required for graduation and the posting of your degree to your transcript. Completion of this form triggers an academic audit of your transcript and plan of study in the semester in which you indicate you will complete the program. Please also note that you may not file for your permanent or professional certificate(s) until your degree is posted to your transcript.
or Initial Certification Extension Request
- Link to the New York State Education Department forms for time extensions to the validity of your provisional or initial certificate. Please note that request for certification extensions may only be requested within the six-month period prior to your certificates expiration.
Career Services Candidate/EMSA Directors
8:45 am - 9:30 am
Career Services Candidate Open Forum
9:45 am - 10:30 am
Career Services Search Committee
1:30 pm - 3 pm