Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
The Division of Enrollment Management & Student Affairs advances learning throughout the student life-cycle by providing services, opportunities and programs that promote student engagement and student success.
- Recruit and retain outstanding students from diverse backgrounds who have the commitment to succeed through a quality public education.
- Create conditions that motivate, inspire and engage students in educationally purposeful activities.
- Encourage accountability, assessment, and the provision of quality services.
- Provide our students with exceptional and meaningful opportunities for their maturation and their academic, cultural, social, personal, civic and professional development.
- Advocate for all students and encourage their membership and inclusion in a community that promotes interaction among all its members and emphasizes the principles of integrity, civility and social justice.
- Cognitive complexity
- Knowledge acquisitions, integration and application
- Civic engagement
- Interpersonal and intrapersonal competence
- Practical competence
- Persistence and academic achievement
- Civic Engagement & Student Leadership
- Community Building
- Diversity & Inclusiveness
- Healthy Campus 2020
- Learning Outcomes & Assessment
- Recruitment Strategies
- Retention of our Students
- Technology Improvements