American Geophysical Union (AGU) Student Member Benefits
- Available travel and research grants and scholarships.
- Online access to
, AGU’s weekly news service for the geophysical community, featuring articles on current research, news, political views, employment opportunities, meetings programs and reports, announcements of grants and fellowships, and upcoming AGU activities. Discounts on subscriptions to
AGU’s peer-reviewed journals
and the AGU Digital Library, containing more than 100 years of research from AGU’s preeminent journals.
- A 35% discount on
AGU books and special publications
- Special member registration rates for
subscription to Physics Today
for $19 (discounted from the current rate of $59).
- Free access to
, and discounted subscription rates for select journals published by Wiley.
- Free selection of e-books rotating on a quarterly basis.
Visit the AGU website for membership information.
American Meteorology Society (AMS) Student Member Benefits
Visit the AMS website to become a member or for more details on member benefits.
American Water Resources Association (AWRA) Student Member Benefits
- Three years (maximum) of discounted membership dues for full-time students engaged in the study of any aspect of water resources at a college or university. Faculty member endorsement is required.
- Free electronic access to all issues of the interdisciplinary peer-reviewed publication, the Journal of the American Water Resources Association
- Free subscription (6 issues per year--$80 value) of the AWRA news publication,
- 20% off any AWRA publications, including proceedings of past conferences and symposia. Free access to online AWRA conference proceedings.
- Discounted registration fees for AWRA conferences.
- Join a Technical Committee and interact with members from around the globe!
- Free listing of resume in the AWRA's online Career Center.
Scholarship opportunities and complimentary Online Networking Directory.
Visit the AWRA website for membership information.
Last Updated 5/20/14