Finance & Management Mission
The Finance and Management team is a diverse group within Administration and Finance that provides high quality financial and support services for internal and external constituencies to promote student success, fiscal accountability, and continuous process improvement through effective teamwork.
Services provided by the Team include:
- Revenue Accounting
- Student billing and collection
- Internal Controls
- Procurement and Payment Services
Finance and Management - Where Teamwork Begins!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Determine and provide the optimal level of services to our customers necessary to achieve campus-wide fiscal accountability and support campus goals.
- EFFECTIVENESS AND EFFICIENCY: Continue to assess and evaluate the roles, responsibilities, and daily tasks of staff in order to optimize efficiency, productivity, and cost effectiveness. Encourage reasonable risk taking and new approaches to improve processes.
- STAFF SUCCESS: Continue to provide staff with the level of tools, resources and professional development critical to their success in achieving established expectations and their respective career aspirations. Celebrate successes.
Karen M. Riotto
Assistant Vice President for
Finance and Management
Phone: (585) 395-5484
Fax: (585) 395-5915
Updated July 11, 2012.