Department of Educational Administration
The College at Brockport utilizes an online application for graduate admission. Please read the application instructions below
and utilize the checklist as a guide for submitting Part I and Part II application materials.
Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS)
Master's of Education (MSEd)
School Building Leader/School District Leader, CAS
School District Business Leader, CAS
Ms. Carol Godsave
For best consideration, May 15 for summer admission (School Building Leader/School District Leader only)
For best consideration, July 15 for fall admission
For best consideration, November 15 for spring admission
Please note: Applications received after the published deadlines will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
Part I:Complete and submit the online application along with a non refundable processing fee of $80 fee (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover only) at www.brockport.edu/bounce/webapp.
Part II materials:We strongly suggest that you submit all items as quickly as possible to ensure timely review of your application.
- Letter of Reference: Required for School Building Leader (SBL) and School District Leader (SDL) only.
(Please note: We do not accept placement or credential files.)
- Please request one official transcript from each and every college or university you have ever attended, even if you
did not earn a degree there, regardless of perceived relevance of the course work to your current career goals, or the length
of time that has passed since you attended. Transcripts must also be obtained from each and every college or university
ever attended regardless of whether or not credits earned were later transferred elsewhere. Please instruct each institution to send the
transcript directly to The Graduate School via postal mail or electronically via an e-script service such as Scrip Safe. (Please note: The College at Brockport graduates are not required to submit transcripts of their work at The College at
Brockport. In addition, if you were already admitted to The College at Brockport as a non-degree student, you do not
need to resubmit the transcript(s) you provided as part of that process.)
Mail your transcripts to:
The College at Brockport
The Graduate School - Morgan Hall
350 New Campus Dr.
Brockport, NY 14420
Send e-script to:
- CAS in Educational Administration Only. SUNY has adopted a new admission requirement for School Building Leader (SBL)programs effective fall 2015. Anyone applying to the fall 2015 semester and beyond must take and submit scores for either the GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) to be considered for admission (College Code: 2537). Please contact Michael Harrison at: email@example.com with any questions or to discuss your options.
- Official or true certified copies of your diploma, degree, or certification, in both English and the original language.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL; College
code 2537) or the IELTS. A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based version, a minimum score of 213 on the computerized version or
a minimum score of 79-80 on the TOEFL iBT version is required. The IELTS minimum score is 6.5. If the applicant is not able to provide test scores or does not meet the minimum score requirement, conditional admission may be offered based on the completion of an English language course through the College’s ELS office.
- An original bank statement in the student’s name or that of the student’s sponsor showing a current balance of at least the total
cost of attendance. If the student has a sponsor, a letter, signed and dated by the sponsor, is required. It must include the
amount (in US dollars) that will be put toward the student’s educational expenses.
please feel free to contact our office at (585) 395-2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.