- Students complete their degree requirements in a 36-credit program that includes a core of four required seminars.
- Beyond the required core courses, students have a large range of options that allow for the creation of a course of study to meet individual needs.
- All required courses are offered as evening classes.
- Students must take 12 credits of research courses.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of objectives
- April 1 for the summer
- June 1 for the fall semester
- November 15 for the spring semester
- Doctoral Study
- Teaching in K-12 and College Level
- Public Relations
- Corporate Training
- Media Positions
- Technical Services
Alex Lyon, PhD
Graduate Program Director
For complete information about the Master of Arts in Communication visit:
Last Updated 9/14/15