Skip Navigation

Brockport / Graduate / Graduate Studies Services / Find a Form

Find a Form

New Applicant Forms

Use this form to request transcripts from colleges of prior attendance. This form should NOT be used to request transcripts from The College at Brockport.
New Applicant's Request to  Defer or Withdraw
Use this form to request to defer your admission to a differnt semester or withdraw your graduate program application. Deferrals may be approved for no more than one year rom the original application term.

Current Graduate Student Forms

Complete this form to request a leave of absence. Submit it to the Graduate Director of the program in which they are matriculated.
To apply for an extension to complete your degree program complete this form and submit it to the Graduate Director of the program in which they are matriculated.
Application for Graduation
The Office of Registration and Records is pleased to announce that, effective spring 2013, students can now apply for graduation online.
Independent Study Outline
Independent Study Form
Graduate students interested in enrolling in an independent study must complete and submit the Independent Study Outline along with the Independent Study Form to the Office of Registration and Records.
Thesis Continuation Credit Form
Graduate students that have registered for the maximum number of thesis/project credits and have not completed the thesis/project must register for TCC credit by submitting the completed form to the Office of Registration and Records.
Course Withdrawal Form
Course Withdrawal Explanation
Graduate students wishing to withdraw from a course during the withdrawal period should complete and submit the Withdrawal Form along with the Withdrawal Explanation to the Office of Registration and Records.
Current Student Withdraw Form
Graduate students who wish to leave their graduate program due to circumstances beyond your control, please simply send this completed form to, and your exit from the program will be processed. You are encouraged to speak with your graduate program advisor to discuss the feasibility of obtaining a Leave of Absence as an alternative to permanently withdrawing from your graduate program.
Return to Good Academic Standing Form
This form must be completed if you have been placed on academic probation. The form must be signed by the student, faculty advisor and dean of The Graduate School before registering for classes.
Request for Reinstatement
Graduate Students who have been de-matriculated due to noncompliance with the continuous enrollment or time to degree policy may be eligible for reinstatement with the support of the academic department and approval of the Graduate Dean. Coursework previously completed will be accepted at the discretion of the academic department.

Last Updated 3/19/14


No events found for the next month.