Welcome to The College at Brockport. Here you will find all the information you need about our undergraduate and graduate programs, faculty, financial aid, the admissions process and more.
- BS, BA, BFA, BSN degrees
- 49 majors
- 24 areas of teacher certification
- 100+ clubs and organizations
- 23 intercollegiate athletic teams
- 100+ study abroad programs
- In-state tuition: $6,170
- More than 50 graduate programs including MS, MSEd, MSW, MA, MFA, MPA degrees, post-master's and advanced certificates
- Nationally accredited programs in counseling, social work, teacher education, public administration and dance
- Opportunities for internships, field placements, and grant-funded research
- Graduate assistantships, fellowships and scholarships available
- Option to take courses as a non-degree student
- In-state tuition: $411/credit hour
National Recognition and Rankings
Learn more about the College on our Fast Facts page.