Taking part in a challenging extracurricular activity can be one of the most rewarding experiences you have in college. Many people find their career ambitions and potential while involved in out-of-classroom projects. The Institute for Engaged Learning (IEL) is your portal to an opportunity you may not have considered before. We are here to help you become engaged beyond the traditional classroom and curriculum into areas that interest you.
• We're open to all Brockport students
• We'll connect you to a great opportunity based on your major, schedule, and goals
• Research shows that students find that campus involvement leads to success after graduation
• Stop in and find an exciting, and interesting way you can get involved
• Schedule an appointment to talk with a staff member (not required but encouraged)
• Ask our staff questions using our online form
Teresa Campbell and Olga Sagan will be spending the semester completing internships partially funded by Glenn S. Goldberg Scholarships. While Teresa is in London and Olga is in New York City, they will share their experiences with us. Check in often to see what they are up to.