"The Space" for Officers
Benefits of registration include:
- Use of the College name, services, equipment and facilities according to outlined policies and procedures.
- Affiliation with The College at Brockport as an official registered student organization (see College’s Affiliation Policy)
- The ability to use the myBROCKPORT system.
- Permission to submit room reservation forms, tabling forms, and fundraising forms in compliance with the Campus Events policies.
- Permission to advertise on campus in compliance with the Posting policy. Each registered organization will have various listing opportunities in promotion and publication of their organization.
- The ability for officers to participation in the Student Organization Leader certificate.
- The ability to utilize the resources and services provided in The Space: Student Organization Resource Center.
- Permission to participate in campus events, such as Club Craze, to promote your organization.
The Space's Resources:
- All officers are invited to join our online community on myBROCKPORT called "The Space" for Officers. This will be a great space for officers to communicate with each other, share ideas, ask questions, RSVP for upcoming events and find resources. https://my.brockport.edu/organization/thespaceofficers
- Email us your ideas on workshops and resources that we can provide for you.
- Stop by The Space (B105 Union) to ask questions, utilize resources, or check in with our office.
- Follow us on Twitter: myBROCKPORT