Thursday, May 23, 2013
8am - 8pm
Alumni of the College at Brockport retain limited privileges. This page will give details of those privileges.
Borrowing Physical Materials
- Alumni are eligible for a library Courtesy Card at no charge. You can apply at the Circulation Desk. Please bring identification with you.
- Users may borrow materials from the general collection, up to 20 checked out at any one time.
- Users may borrow books from the general collection for 30 days.
- Users may renew any books not requested by another user.
- Use of the card may be extended to immediate family members (spouses and children) living in the same household.
Courtesy cards issued by Drake Library are for use only at Drake Library. Courtesy card users are subject to all rules and regulations pertaining to the use of library materials, including those relating to recalled books, fines and charges for lost materials. Borrowers who do not pay such fines and charges will be blocked from further circulation privileges until such fines are paid.
These privileges do not include other library services such as printing, remote access to licensed bibliographic databases (except where noted below), or interlibrary loan.
Subscription Databases - Access is available through Banner. Contact Alumni Relations for help.
- Academic Search Alumni Edition
- Academic Search Alumni Edition is designed for the research needs of the post-college professional. The database provides full text for more than 3,350 journals as well as indexing and abstracting for more than 8,200 journals. The database offers information in nearly every area of academic study including biology, chemistry, engineering, physics, psychology, religion & theology, and more. Academic Search Alumni Edition also includes valuable peer-reviewed full text journals, offering critical information from many sources.
- Business Source® Alumni Edition
- Business Source® Alumni Edition is designed for the research needs of the post-college professional. The database provides 1,450 full text business magazines and journals, of which over 750 are peer-reviewed. This database includes publications in nearly every area of business. Business Source Alumni Edition includes full text sources ranging from general periodicals to trade publications and top management journals. Additional full text sources include country economic reports, industry reports, market research reports, company profiles and more.
If you are a resident of New York State, you have access to Novel New York, the New York Public Library or New York State Library. You may also seek your local public library for assistance.
Last Updated 05/06/2012