Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2014
7:45am - 1:30am
Screen Room – Room 215
The screening room may be reserved by Brockport faculty, staff and students through our room request form.
- A 58” HDTV with a VCR and DVD player
- A PC with internet access
- Cable tv connection
- A phone: (585) 395-5790
- Comfortable chairs and a couch
- A chalkboard on the wall.
- Viewing films and webinars
- Conference calls
- Note: Semester-long courses may be scheduled on a case-by-case basis.
- Users of the Screening Room are asked to leave the facilities, furniture and equipment in the condition and configuration in which they were found. Users of the room will be responsible for the security of the materials and equipment during their use.
- Instructions for all equipment will be provided. Contact the IT Helpdesk at x5151 if you would like a run-through of the equipment prior to use.
Access to the Screening Room
The door is locked at all times and the key is kept at the Circulation Desk. To use the room, stop at the Circulation Desk and a case with mouse, remote, and instructions will be checked out to you.
Last Updated 10/21/2014