Saturday, May 25, 2013
There are a myriad of ways to get help. Choose from the following:
- Ask a Librarian (Live Help)
- Get one-on-one help either online, over the phone, or by appointment.
- Citations & Style Guides
- See our Citations & Style Guides page for reference list and paper formatting questions for APA, MLA, Chicago and other styles.
- Computer Help
- The IT Help Desk is now located at the Reference Desk in the Library.
- Computer Skills
- Looking for exam information?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- For your convenience, all library and technology FAQs are grouped in one place.
- New Student Information
- New to Brockport? Check out our Tips for New Studnets.
- Suggestion Box
- Need to leave us a suggestion, go here.
- We have a self-paced library tutorial available via Angel.
- The Write Spot
- Our new program, The Write Spot offers writing assistance most evenings.
Last Updated 03/08/2012