Information Technology Vision
IT vision: “To provide anywhere, anytime access to applications, systems, and support needed by the College in pursuit of its mission”.
Strategies we are using to meet that vision are:
- Develop an agile organizational to accommodate the changing IT environment. Develop and adapt IT resources as needed for future demands
- Work across organizations to implement solutions that benefit the entire College and are supportable with current staffing levels
- Continually work with clients to improve our support. Create more opportunities for College input into IT direction
- Standardize on technology platforms with scalable support that optimize resources.
- Migrate to system wide applications, solutions, and support models where possible.
- Look to reduce redundancy and duplication of effort. Combine efforts where necessary and use resources more efficiently
- Mobile should be "built-in". There should be a mobile component in all we do.
Overall as an organization, we must transition from a "Systems-based" organization to a "Services-based" organization.
Last Updated 06/25/2014