Media Duplication Policy
Academic Technology Services provides only such duplication services that comply with the Copyright Law of the United States and the Fair Use Guidelines for Educational Multimedia
- ATS will not utilize College equipment or personnel to illegally duplicate copyrighted media.
- ATS will only duplicate entire copyrighted media for academic use with prior written permission from the copyright owner.
- It is the responsibility of the user to obtain the proper written permission.
- ATS will only duplicate portions of copyrighted media for academic use as governed by the Fair Use Guidelines for Educational Multimedia.
- ATS will not duplicate any media that shows evidence of being an unlicensed copy.
- The user should supply the blank media for audio/video duplication.
Brockport's informational site on copyright
Copyright Law of the United States
ATS staff will train faculty/designee regarding the presentation of classroom media, but will not assume responsibility of conducting the class (i.e. take attendance, administer exams, distribute paperwork, etc.).
Last Updated 12/8/15