1) Create an account with e-academy (http://brockport.onthehub.com)
2) Select which version of Microsoft Office you want (2007, 2010, or 2013)
3) Click “Add To Cart” next to the free downloadable version
4) A new screen will appear with your order. You can access your download/product key for 31 days after ordering. If you wish to extend this to 24 months, you can do so by paying around $5
5) When you've selected your desired options, click “Check Out”
6) A notification will appear stating that you will need to uninstall any version of Office that you might already have on your computer. Click “Continue”
7) You will need to agree to the license by entering in your username (your Brockport email) and your full name. Click “I Accept”
8) Complete the brief customer survey and click “Next”
9) Another summary will appear. Click “Continue With Order”
10) Your order has been placed and a receipt will appear. A confirmation will also appear in your email
11) Click the “Start Download” button
12) Download instructions will appear:
13) While downloading the .SDX file, you will need to choose which version you want to download. To check if you are using a 32 or 64bit operating system, go to your start menu, right click on Computer, and click on properties.
Unless you want to use Microsoft Lync or Business Contact Manager, just download the first option listed under the appropriate bit size.
14) Once the download is complete, click “Launch”. Enter in your product key (the red code that is on your receipt).
Microsoft Office should now be downloaded on your computer!
If you encounter any problems, call the Help Desk (585) 395-5151 option 1