Important: Mobile device access needs to be activated before the device can be connected. If it is not activated, setup will be unsuccessful
Installing the Brockport Exchange configuration profile on your Android device will enable you to connect to your Brockport Exchange mailbox for email, calendaring, and contacts, as well as to make use of the Brockport Global Address list.
Mobile device access needs to be activated before the device can be connected.
If the device is not college-owned: You will need to fill out a request/agreement form, which can be found here: Personal Mobile Device Policy
This form needs to be returned to Amanda Auriemma in hard copy on the 2nd Floor of Allen Admin or by fax to (585)395-5911.
If the device is college-owned: Contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to request activation for the account.
1) Once your phone is activated, go to your apps menu
2) Go to “Accounts”
3) Tap “Add Account”
4) Select “Corporate Sync”
5) Agree to the service agreement
6) A screen will appear asking you to “Enter your existing Corporate Sync account:”
Enter in the following information:
7) You may have a box appear that says “Could not auto-detect server.” Hit “Ok” and enter in the server:
8) You should see a message saying that you are now successfully configured. If you do not receive this message, please call the Help Desk at x5151
Note: it may take a few minutes for it to fully configure