Follow the instructions below to re-add your Exchange Account on your Android device after resetting your NETID Password.
1) Open the Email application and select your Brockport email.
2) Select the Menu key at the bottom of your phone.
3) Select “Account Setting.”
4) Select “Remove account..” This will delete the Brockport Exchange email option. (Note: DO this BEFORE) going to item 6, below.
5) Go to Setting the Android and select “Account & Sync”, which takes you to GENERAL ACCOUNTS (There is no “Corporate” option).
6) Select “ADD ACCOUNT” and then select “Microsoft Exchange.”
7) Select the “MANUAL” option and fill in the information outlined in http://www.brockport.edu/lists/documentation/exchange/configure/andriod.
Enter in the following information:
Then tap next and follow the instructions on your Android.
Still Need Help? Chat with support