Important: Mobile device access needs to be activated before the device can be connected. If it is not activated, setup will be unsuccessful
Installing the Brockport Exchange configuration profile on your iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad) will enable you to connect to your Brockport Exchange mailbox for email, calendaring, and contacts, as well as to make use of the Brockport Global Address list.
Mobile device access needs to be activated before the device can be connected.
If the device is not college-owned: You will need to fill out a request/agreement form, which can be found here: Personal Mobile Device Policy
This form needs to be returned to Amanda Auriemma in hard copy on the 2nd Floor of Allen Admin or by fax to (585)395-5911.
If the device is college-owned: Contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to request activation for the account.
If you already have the profile installed and are just trying to add another Brockport Exchange mailbox to your device DO NOT follow this procedure. If you do, your first mailbox will be replaced on the device by the new mailbox. Instead, call the HelpDesk at 5151 for help installing a second account.
LITS Highly Recommends that you configure your device for Find My iPhone/iPod/iPad To help you recover or secure the device if it is lost or stolen.
1) If you already have an account on the device to connect to your old Brockport account, remove that account from the device first.
2) Make sure you are on 3G connectivity or connected to a wifi network by running Safari. If the webpage loads, there is a connection
3) In Safari, enter and load this URL: http://www.brockport.edu/q/NnD
4) You should see a screen like this- tap the “Install” button.
5) When the “Unverified Profile” appears, tap the “Install Now” button.
6) Enter your Brockport email address as shown here (replace “netid” with your own NetID), then tap the “Next” button.
7) Enter “win\” followed by your NetID, as shown here, then tap the “Next” button.
8) Enter your NetID password, then tap the “Next” button.
NOTE: Whenever you change your NetID password, you will need to update it on your iOS device as well.
9) You should see a screen like this. Tap the “Done” button. If you do not see a similar screen, please contact a member of the Collaboration Team (see below).
10) You have now successfully configured your iOS device for Brockport Exchange. Open the Mail, Calendar, and Address Book apps to explore the new functionality.