1) Run the “Settings” app:
2) Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”:
3) Tap the name of the account you wish to delete (the details of this screen may differ on your device, depending on what accounts you have configured):
4) If the account is listed as IMAP, as is shown here, tap the “Delete Account” button.
IMPORTANT!! - If the account is listed as POP rather than IMAP, then call the HelpDesk at x5151 and do not continue with this procedure, and do not install any further Brockport accounts on the device until the POP account has been resolved.
5) Tap the “Delete Account” button on the confirmation screen which follows:
6) You're done - your account should be deleted.