Important Note: This procedure is only for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion. If you have an earlier version of Mac OS X, please see the document Configuring Exchange for Mail App on Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) or Snow Leopard (10.6)
1) Select “System Preferences…” from the Apple menu at the top left.
2) Click the “Mail, Contacts & Calendars” icon
3) Click “Add Account” and select “Microsoft Exchange”
4) Enter in your name, your NetID email address, and your NetID password. Click “Continue”
5) Enter in the following information:
6) An Account Summary will appear. Make sure the information is correct. Click “Continue”
7) Make sure all boxes are checked and click “Add Account”
8) You will have to enter your NetID password to access Mail
9) You have now successfully configured your Mail App for Brockport Exchange. It may take a few minutes before email begins to flow into the Inbox.
10) Use the programs in the “Applications” folder (they are usually on the dock as well) to work with your Exchange mailbox. “Mail” for email, “iCal” for your calendar and tasks, and “Address Book” to manage your contacts, distribution lists, and the Exchange Global Address List.