Important: Mobile device access needs to be activated before the device can be connected. If it is not activated, setup will be unsuccessful
Setting up your Brockport Exchange email account on your Windows 8 Phone will enable your phone to connect to your email, calendaring, and contacts, as well as to make use of the Brockport Global Address list.
Mobile device access needs to be activated before the device can be connected.
If the device is not college-owned: You will need to fill out a request/agreement form, which can be found here: Personal Mobile Device Policy
This form needs to be returned to Amanda Auriemma in hard copy on the 2nd Floor of Allen Admin or by fax to (585)395-5911.
If the device is college-owned: Contact the Help Desk at 585-395-5151 option 1 to request activation for the account.
1) Make sure you are on 3G connectivity or connected to a wifi network by running Internet Explorer. If the webpage loads, there is a connection
2) Tap on the settings tile app from your home screen.
3) Next, tap on the “email + accounts” from the choices on the “Settings - System” menu.
4) Once in the “email + accounts menu” tap on the “add an account” option from the choices.
5) Tap on “Outlook - Outlook.com, Exchange, Office 365.”
6) On the next screen enter your full email address and password for your Brockport email account and tap “sign in.”
7) You might need to specify the domain if the account does not load. Please enter “win” when it asks for your domain.
8) Once you reach the success screen you can configure whatever options you prefer. Once you have selected the options you prefer select the check box at the bottom of the screen.
9) You have now successfully connected your Windows phone to your email account. Open the Mail, Calendar, and Address Book apps to explore the new functionality.
Still Need Help? Chat with support