1. After you have uploaded a new lecture capture recording from Camtasia Relay and it has finished processing, you will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org that your recording has been completed.
2. Once you receive the notification you can log into Kaltura MediaSpace with your Brockport NetID and password to review the recording:
3. Locate the recording in your Kaltura MediaSpace account. The most recent recordings will be at the top of the screen. All Camtasia Relay recordings will also have a “tag” indicating that they were captured in Camtasia Relay
4. Click the title of the recording to access the video page.
5. Click the Share button underneath the recording.
6. Click the Embed button and use CTRL+C or CMD+C on your keyboard to copy the embed code.
7. Next log into ANGEL and access the course where you want to include the recording.
8. On the Lessons tab of your course, select Add Content.
9. Choose the Page Content item.
10. On the new Page Content item, enter a title for the recording, then select the “Source” button on the HTML toolbar.
11. Use CTRL+V or CMD+V to paste the embed code from Kaltura MediaSpace into the Page Text box.
12. Click the Save button to finish the process.
13. You should now be able to click on the recording in ANGEL and watch the video.