Android version 4.1
After you update your NetID password, you need to reconfigure your Android devices to use your new password with Exchange.
This procedure is only needed by faculty, staff, and others who have Exchange accounts for email, contacts, and calendaring. If you are a student using Brockport GMail, you do not need to reconfigure your devices for email unless you also change your Brockport GMail password, since the GMail password is separate from your NetID password.
NOTE: There are many different combinations of hardware and version of the Android operating system, so your specific screens may appear somewhat different than the ones shown here. However, the egeneral procedure should be similar. If you need assistance, please call the HelpDesk at x5151.
1) Press the Home button.
2) Press the Menu button.
3) Tap “System Settings”:
4) Scroll down to the “Accounts” section, then tap “Corporate” (on some systems this is called “Corporate Sync”):
5) Tap “Account Settings”:
6) Tap the Brockport Exchange account:
7) Scroll down to the “server Settings” section and tap “Incoming Settings”:
8) Update the password field:
9) Tap “Done”.
10) Sync the account to be sure that the new password works.
Still Need Help? Chat with support