This procedure is only necessary if you are using the FileBrowser app to connect to FileCity, FileCity2, or both. If you don't use FileBrowser, you can skip this procedure.
You can click the screenshot images to see them in larger view.
1) Run the FileBrowser app.
2) From the Locations screen (to get there, tap the “Locations” button at the bottom of the window), tape the “Edit” button:
3) Tap the blue circle next to one of the FileCity servers:
4) Update your password and tap the “Save” button at the top right:
5) If you have more than one Brockport server configured, you will be asked whether you want to update the others - tap “yes”:
6) Press the Home button to go to your home screen.
7) Press the home button twice quickly to open the “recent” tray at the bottom of the screen.
8) Tap and hold on the FileBrowser icon until you see a red circle with a minus sign at the corner of all of the icons.
9) Tap the red circle at the corner of the FileBrowser icon to unload it from memory.
10) Press the home button once to return to your home screen.
11) Rerun the FileBrowser app and test to be sure that the new password works.