The VMware app allows users to access Brockport's Virtual Lab (Vlab). Download the VMware app for Android devices from the App Store.
1. Log into the App store from your Android device.
2. Search VMware. Select VMware Horizon View Client.
3. Install VMware
4. Open VMware
5. Once you open VMware, you will be asked to enter the server name or address. Enter: “vlab.brockport.edu”.
6. Press Connect
7. Enter you Username (NetID) and password.
8. Press Connect
9. Choose “SUNY Brockport Virtual Lab”
10.Congratulations, you have successfully logged in.
Documentation reviewed on 7/20/2015 by ssmit20.