VLAB enables Brockport students, faculty, and staff to access our campus lab computers from home. Once this program is installed, the user can simply log in and utilize any of our PC software programs!
To download VLAB, go to http://software.brockport.edu and follow these instructions based on which operating system you have
1. Go to https://software.brockport.edu/
2. Find “VMWare View Client”
3. Click the download link for the Mac Version
4. Open downloads and click on the VMwasre-viewclient.dmg
5. When asked if you are sure you want to open it, click “Open”
6. Agree to the End User License Agreement
7. Choose VMware View Client
8. Connection Server Address: vlab.brockport.edu
9. Click “Continue”
10. Log in using you NetID and password. Click “Continue”
11. Select “SUNY Brockport Virtual Lab System”
12. Click “Continue” and you will be re-directed to Vlab.
Down load instructions here:
Click here for basic instructions on how to use VLAB