Media Duplication Policy
Academic Technology & Event Support (“ATES”) duplication services comply with the Copyright Law of the United States and the Fair Use Guidelines for Educational Multimedia
- ATES will not utilize College equipment or personnel to illegally duplicate copyrighted media.
- ATES will only duplicate entire copyrighted media for academic use with prior written permission from the copyright owner.
- It is the responsibility of the user to obtain the proper written permission.
- ATES will only duplicate portions of copyrighted media for academic use as governed by the Fair Use Guidelines for Educational Multimedia.
- ATES will not duplicate any media that shows evidence of being an unlicensed copy.
- The user should supply the blank media for audio/video duplication.
- Copyright Law of the United States link:
- ATES staff will train faculty/designee regarding the presentation of classroom media, but will not assume responsibility of conducting the class (i.e. take attendance, administer exams, distribute paperwork, etc.).
Last Updated 07/18/2013