Phone: (585) 395-5178, Fax: (585) 395-2304
Office: 200 Faculty Office Building
Specialization: Analytic function theory, differential equations and subordinations
Recipient of three Fulbright Awards for Research/Lecturing in Poland and Romania, and a National Academy of Sciences Award for Research/Lecturing in the People's Republic of China; visiting professor at the University of Maryland, UCLA, University of California at Berkeley, and Babes-Bolyai University, Romania. IREX and NSF awards for lecturing/research in Bulgaria and Japan.
Member: American Mathematical Society
Most Recent Publications:
1. Third-Order Differential Inequalities and Subordinations in the Complex Plane (with Jose Antonino), Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, 56, No. 5, (2011), 439–454.
2. Double Integral Starlike Operators (with Petru Mocanu), Integral Transforms and Special Operators, 19 (2008), 591-597.
3. Briot-Bouquet Differential Subordinations and Sandwich Theorems (with Petru Mocanu), Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 329 (2007), 327 – 335.
4. Differential Subordinations with Solutions in Non-Simply Connected Domains (with Maxwell O. Reade), Mathematica (Cluj) 43 (63) (2003), 103-112.
5. Subordinants of Differential Superordinations (with Petru Mocanu), Complex Variables 48 (2003), 815-826.
transform of functions with bounded turning (with Petru Mocanu),
Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 276 (2002) 90-97.
No events found for the next month.