Phone: (585) 395-5172, Fax: (585) 395-2304
Office: 299 Albert Brown Building
Specialization: Stochastic Differential Equations, Stochastic Fluid Dynamics and Financial Mathematics
1. Solvability of Forward-Backward Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, Submitted.
2. On Non-Markovian Forward-Backward SDEs and Backward SPDEs, Submitted. (with Jin Ma and Jianfeng Zhang).
3. Stochastic Analysis of Backward Tidal Dynamics Equation, Submitted.
4. Stochastic Navier-Stokes Equations with Artificial Compressibility in Random Durations, International Journal of Stochastic Analysis, Volume 2010, Article ID 730492, 24 pages.
5. Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions to the Backward 2D Stochastic Navier-Stokes Equations, Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 119 (2009) 1216--1234. (with P. Sundar).
6. Adapted Solutions to the Backward Stochastic Navier-Stokes Equations in 3D, Infinite Dimensional Stochastic Analysis, Special Volume in honor of Professor H-H. Kuo, World Scientific Publishers, 114--134, 2008. (with P. Sundar).
7. Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions to Backward Stochastic Lorenz System, Communications on Stochastic Analysis, Vol. 1, No. 3 (2007) 473--483. (with P. Sundar).
8. Continuity of Linear Orders, Journal of Sichuan University, 39 (2002), 602--607. (joint work with Tao Zhu).
Mediterranean Passages: Religious, Linguistic, and Cultural
8:45 am - 7 pm
Writers Forum: Calvin Trillin