Parking and Transportation Questions
Where is the MetroCenter?
- For a map of this area in downtown
Rochester click here. The MetroCenter is located in downtown Rochester at
55 St. Paul Street. The building is located on the corner of St.
Paul Street and Bragdon Place.
Where can I park?
- Click here for current parking prices.
- Directly across from the building is the Mortimer Parking lot.
- The Clarion Riverside Hotel garage is next door to the building.
- There is also metered parking along Bragdon Place which circles the
- Park Smart! Always lock your vehicle and never leave items of value
visible. Put valuables in the trunk before you park your car.
- Security Escorts are available within one block of the building.
How do I get to the MetroCenter from Brockport (and all
- Take 490 East to the Inner Loop (Exit 13). Follow the Downtown Inner
Loop sign (left lane); stay in the left lane (Downtown East). Exit at
downtown St. Paul Street/Clinton Avenue exit. Turn right at the light
onto St. Paul Street. Proceed through traffic lights at Andrews Street
and Pleasant Street. After Pleasant, turn left to park in Allright parking
lot or turn right at Bragdon Place for parking at Clarion Riverside
Hotel garage. On-street metered parking is also available on Bragdon
Place, which circles the building on the river side.
How do I get to the MetroCenter from the East/South?
- Take 490 West to Clinton Avenue exit. Go north on South Clinton, cross
over Main Street where it turns into North Clinton Avenue. Turn left
onto Mortimer or Pleasant Street for parking in the Allright lot, Clarion
Riverside Hotel garage, or on Bragdon Place.
On which bus line is The College at Brockport campus?
- RTS bus route #20 travels to and from Brockport. From downtown,
you can board the bus at Midtown Plaza and arrive at the Tower Fine
Arts building on The College at Brockport campus. See the RTS
bus schedule for times. Here is a campus
map. Please note: The bus only operates during the day and
does not make this run after 6pm.