Parking and Transportation Questions
Where is the Handicapped Parking?
- Handicap access to the MetroCenter is through the Southside (Bragdon Pl), from the first floor with reserved accessible parking spots.
- Students who require handicap access to the building should call the Office for Students with Disabilities at 395-5409 or email at email@example.com
- Faculty/Staff who require handicap access to the building should call Human Resources at 395-2126 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is the MetroCenter?
- Click here for a map of the MetroCenter and downtown Rochester. The MetroCenter is located in downtown Rochester at
55 St. Paul Street, Rochester, NY 14604. The building is located on the corner of St.
Paul Street and Bragdon Place.
Is the MetroCenter part of the RideShare Program?
Where can I park?
- Click here for current parking prices.
- There is metered parking along Bragdon Place which circles the
- Park Smart! Always lock your vehicle and never leave items of value
visible. Put valuables in the trunk before you park your car.
- In the evening, a security escort is available to walk you to your car within one block of the building.
How do I get to the MetroCenter from Brockport (and all
- Take I-490 East to the Inner Loop (Exit 13). Follow the Downtown Inner Loop sign (left lane); stay in the left lane (Downtown East). Exit at downtown St. Paul Street/Clinton Avenue exit. Turn right at the light onto St. Paul Street. Proceed through traffic lights at Andrews Street and Pleasant Street. After Pleasant Street, turn left at Division Street, and left into the Mortimer Street Parking lot (P2). To park at the Radisson Riverside Hotel Garage (P1), from St. Paul Street turn right at Bragdon Place and the Radisson Riverside Hotel Garage (P1) entrance is on your left. On-street metered parking (P3) also is available on Bragdon Place, which circles the building.
How do I get to the MetroCenter from the East?
- Car travel from points East to The College at Brockport METROCENTER —Take I-490 West to Clinton Avenue exit. Go north on South Clinton Avenue, crossing Main Street where it turns into North Clinton Avenue. Turn left onto Pleasant Street, then turn right into the Radisson Riverside Hotel garage (P1). On-street metered parking (P3) is available on Bragdon Place, which circles the building.
On which bus line is The College at Brockport campus?
- RTS bus route #20 travels to and from Brockport. From downtown,
you can board the bus at Broad St. Station and arrive at the Tower Fine
Arts building on The College at Brockport campus. See the RTS
bus schedule for times. Here is a campus
map. Please note: The bus only operates during the day and
does not make this run after 6 pm.