Meet the Faculty
All of the faculty in the Department of Nursing are prepared at the doctoral or master's level within their areas of specialization. Faculty members are active in professional research and publication, clinical practice, and professional and community service. The nursing program maintains a low student-faculty ratio, which allows faculty to respond to individual students' needs and interests.
Gifts for Faculty from the Class of 2012.
- Paula Barbel, Ph.D., R.N., C.N.M.
- Annette Bovenzi, MS, RN
- Zara Brenner, MS, RN-BC, ACNS-BC
- Tamala David, Ph.D., M.P.A.,M.S., F.N.P.
- Susan Glose, MS, ANP-C
- Elizabeth Heavey, PhD,RN, CNM
- Nancy Iafrati, MS, RN
- Mary Kozub PhD, CNS, RN
- Constance F. Lawrence DNP, RN, MS, FNP-C
- Kathy Peterson, PhD, MS, RN, NP, Chairperson
- Pamela Reamer, MSN, RN
- Patricia L. Sharkey, M.S, RN, CS
- Linda Snell, R.N.C., D.N.S.
- Marcia Wieczorek, RN, BSN
- Gail Hagenah, MSN, RN:
- Sheila A. Myer, MS, RN:
- Ann Weitzel, MS, RN:
- Kathryn Wood, PhD:
- Margie Lovett-Scott, EdD, RN:
- Joanne (Jody) Stevens, PhD, FNP-BC, WHC NP, RNC: