The College at Brockport's Office of Accountability and Assessment works with a diverse group of administrators, faculty, staff, and students to determine and achieve the accreditation, assessment, and strategic planning needs of the College.
In partnership with the College community, the Office of Accountability and Assessment emphasizes establishing Brockport's commitment to institutional effectiveness in providing a high quality and affordable education.
The office is committed to:
- Coordinating, communicating, and supporting the implementation of Brockport's institutional assessment plan
- Facilitating academic and administrative units in defining, implementing, and documenting goals and outcomes of assessment and the actions that result therein
- Coordinating the departmental and committee needs for assessment data tools to meet accreditation requirements focused on assessment
- Serving as a communication center for outcome-based and required compliance assessment reporting to internal and external audiences as required
- Providing student placement testing services for foreign language placement exams
- Proctoring services
Last Updated 8/17/15