Where Your Journey Begins!
All Orientation Session are Full.
Anyone who did not attend Summer Orientation due to scheduling or lack of space, there is a Last Chance Orientation on August 28th from 1:30-3:45pm.
More information will be sent to you in early August.
There are 5 sessions to choose from. Sessions are first come first serve for registration.
Pick the one that best fits your summer schedule.
- July 6-7 (Honors College students are requested to attend this session)
- July 9-10 CLOSED - Session Full
- July 13-14 CLOSED - Session Full
- July 16-17 CLOSED - Session Full
- July 20-21 CLOSED - Session Full
**Summer Orientation is an overnight program. It begins at noon on day 1 and ends at noon on day 2. Please plan accordingly when making your travel arrangements. You need to attend the session in its entirety.
- Log onto Web Banner
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Admissions
- Select Summer Orientation Registration
At Summer Orientation, our goal is to help you:
Form relationships with faculty, staff, students, and peers
Receive and understand your fall course schedule
Identify campus resources
Learn ways to become involved on campus
Understand our policies and procedures
Familiarize yourself with campus
Last Updated 7/10/15