Parent & Family Schedule - At a Glance
Register for our Parent & Family Program. Availability is first come, first serve.
This schedule is not comprehensive - it is intended to give you an overview of our Parent/Family program and what to expect. This schedule is subject to change.
You will be given a detailed schedule when you arrive on day one.
9:30 am-12pm Check In
10:30-11:30 Extraordinary & Honors Scholarship Recipient Orientation (by invitation)
11:30-12:15 Honors College Orientation (Session 1 Only - Lunch provided)
11-12:15 Lunch at Harrison Dining Hall (Guests meal ticket - purchase through registration)
12:30pm Opening Ceremony & Welcome
- Informational Workshops –
- Come learn about Parking & Transportation, Title IX, Dining Services and more!
- Community Standards & Safety
- Financial Aid & Student Accounts
- Supporting your Commuter or Residential Student
- Getting Savvy with the Millennial Generation
6pm Dinner with your student (Guests meal ticket - purchase through registration)
7pm Dessert & Coffee Reception with Faculty & Staff
Optional: Overnight in our Townhomes (Reservations through registration)
8am Breakfast & Welcome (Guests meal ticket - purchase through registration)
- Advice from current students and alumni
- Information Fair
- High Impact Practices Student Panel – How to enhance the college experience
- Supporting Your Students Academic Success
12:00pm Check Out & Final Agenda Items
Return to Summer Orientation main page
Last Updated 5/27/15